All students interested to study in Canada require.
These are given below:
- 1st If your study program me in Canada provide only 6 months duration
- 2nd A family member or staff member of a foreign delegate/representative residing in Canada under accreditation of the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada is exempted from attaining Canadian Student Permit.
- 3rd A member of foreign armed forces residing in Canada under Visiting Forces Act does not require Canadian Student Permit for studying in Canada.
- 4th A person having a registered Indian status in Canada despite of his Non-Canadian nationality does not require Canadian Student Permit to study in Canada.
How Students can apply for Canadian Study Permit
- 1st You must have a credit card/debit card
- 2nd Electronic copies of documents required by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website.
- 3rd Canadian Student Permit requirements can be different depending on the location of applicant
- 4th It is preferable to attain visa instructions from Canadian Consulate/Embassy in your city/country
- 5th CIC website will check your eligibility to apply for a Canadian Student Permit online by asking a few questions. If you are found eligible then CIC website will notify you what documents are required for Canadian Student Permit visa application.
- 6th The eligible candidates found by CIC after questions will receive a personal checklist code which will remain valid for 60 days. This code will be entered to submit your Canadian Student Visa online application. You must remember to print out the page holding this code for reference in future
- 6th After getting ready for applying for a Canadian Student Permit the next step you will do is to sign up for MYCIC account. Your personal checklist code will be in your personal MYCIC account..
- 7th As soon as you have submitted all the required personal checklist documents and have paid your fees send the completed application form to CIC. It is recommended to double check your application form to avoid mistakes.
- 8th Some applicants of Canadian Student Permit may be called for an interview by the local visa office of Canada at their city/ country
General Documents Required for Canadian Student Permit for Pakistani Students 2020
Below are a list of documents general required by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
- 1st Some applicants will be asked to provide a medical certificate or a clearance letter from police department of their country. Any students having a criminal record will not be allowed to have study permit of Canada.
- 2nd The applicants who are natives of Africa, Europe and Middle East may be required to biometric finger prints and photographs
- 3rd A Valid Passport.
- 4th Two Recently Taken Passport Size photos (date of birth and name must be written on the back of these photos)
- 5th The applicants will also be required to prove that they will return back to their country after completion of their degrees from Canada
- 6th Documented proof/bank Statement/ bank draft demonstrating that the applicant have enough financial sources to cover his/her expenses while stay and bear tuition fee of study programmed
- 7th Proof of Paid Tuition Fee and Accommodation Arranged in Canada
- 9th The Students Travelling to Canada Under Some Scholarship Program or Financial Aid Must Give its Written Prove to CIC.
- 10th A Letter of Explanation for Study In Canada
- 11th IELTS or TOEFL, Cambridge English: Advanced Certificate to Prove English Language Proficiency and DALF, DELF, TEF, TCF and Test Can Certificates for French Language Proficiency (depending upon the medium of instruction of your study program me) English Speaking Tests like IELTS and TOEFL are asked from the natives of non-English speaking countries.
- 12th if you are going to study in Quebec then there are other visa requirement specifications. You will need a Certificate acceptation du Quebec.
- 13th The Study Permit Fee is around (150 CAD).
Study In Canada | Scholarship Admission 2021 | Humara Visa
[su_button url=”https://humaravisa.com/category/study-visa/” style=”3d” size=”12″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: info-circle”]Click here for Other’s Visa Details[/su_button]