Study in China Scholarship There are two Types of Student Visas
· X1 Student Visa
In this type the X1 visa has validity period of 5 years. It is for applicants from anywhere of world taking admission in under-graduate or post-graduate full time study programs having time duration of longer than 6 months.
· X2 Student Visa
In this type the X2 student visa validity period of 6 months. It is for international students from any country of the world who wish to apply in study program or course which has not more than 6 months study duration.
Here is Method of Application to get Study in China Scholarship
After getting your letter of acceptance from Chinese University where you had applied for admission you can visit nearest to your area Chinese Embassy to know the method of visa application. And the students belonging from Australia and European countries, UK, Canada can apply student visa of China through CVASC
Documents Requirements for Student Visa of China
- Valid passport of applicant ( the passport must be valid for at least 6 month and it must have at least one blank page for visa stamp)
- Completely and accurately filled student visa application form
- Two recently taken passport size photographs of applicant
- Acceptance letter or offer letter from Chinese university (it must be original and a copy of the same will also be required)
- Proof of paid visa application fee (the fee is around 600 USD)
- Resident permit (it is applicable to you If you are applying from a country where you are living on a resident permit, the Chinese Embassy will need a proof of your legal status in that country)
- Proof of arranged accommodation in China for the duration of your stay
- Arrangement of airplane ticket for your travel and return back to your country (return ticket ensures that your sole intention of travelling to China is educational).
- Fully Detail Medical examination certificate
For Applying Resident upon Arriving in China on Student Visa
The international student granted X1 visa has to apply for temporary resident permit of China within 30 days of their arrival in Chinese soil. During 30 days, the X1 visa serves as a legal stamp for their stay but beyond 30 days they will need a resident permit which replaces their X1 visa. The resident permit will remain valid only until their study program ends in China. To apply for Temporary Resident Permit of China they will visit the local Public Security Bureau (PBS). After getting resident permit of china the students would also be needed to visit the local police station near their residence and register their name. The student will also be required to inform the local police station in case any family member or relative of resident permit holder comes to China to visit him.
Permission to Work Part Time in China
After getting consent letter from your hosting Chinese university. You will visit local police station near your residence and have your residence permit marked with part time work. International students are allowed to work 20 hours a week part time on their residence permit.
[su_button url=”https://humaravisa.com/category/study-visa/” style=”3d” size=”12″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: info-circle”]Click here for Other’s Visa Details[/su_button]