GERMANY STUDY VISA
To Study in Germany a European country, Pakistani students need an official study visa. Germany study visa are issued to international students enrolled in various study courses in Germany.
Student Visa Fees of Germany for Pakistani students
Students applying for a study visa have to pay some visa fees with an application at the local German embassy or consulate in their country. The typical Germany study visa fee is €60 (~US$70) or approximately 10.000 PRs.
Type of German Study Visas:
There are three types of study visas issued for international students residing outside the European nation
It is the standard German student visa for international students who are enrolled in a full-time university program. To get a German student visa the student has to submit the Zulassungsbescheid, meaning the letter of admission from a German University or an Institute for Higher Education in Germany
Student Applicant Visa
This kind of visa is issued to those applicants who want to take admission at a German university by visiting the institutes personally. The students have to submit the proof of entitlement to get admission and/or conditional acceptance at a university in Germany. For this visa, the student has to submit
- Admit cards
- Registration card and Bachelor Diploma
- Proof of one study year in the respective field
Visa to Pursue a Language Course in Germany
These visas are issued to students who want to attend language courses in Germany. If the student applies for the language course visa, he/she will have to leave Germany at the end of the course. This visa is not converted into any sort of residence permit. Students who want to study in Germany after the completion of their language course should state this requirement in the application. Eligible students are then considered for student applicant visa or a student visa only if they fulfill the given conditions. The student applying for the language course visa has to show the following documents
- Registration for a language course (minimum of 20 hours per week)
- Certificate of registration
- Receipt of paid fees
Required Documents for Pakistani Students to Study in Germany:
The following requirements for acquiring a Germany study visa are stated by German Consulate in Pakistan.
- All copies of submitted documents have to be in A4 size DIN
- Documents should be unstapled, complete and readable
- Three copies of all documents are needed with applications submitted at the Embassy Islamabad.
- Two copies of all documents are needed with applications submitted at the Consulate Karachi.
For More Visa Information Click Here
- All the school and college documents
- Passport photos with white background, not older than three months
- Valid and updated Passport: Passport should remain valid for three months even after the expiry of the applied visa
- All previous passports
- Employment history if applicable with previous employment letter from all employers
- Marriage certificates with spouse and children documents if applicable
- Original and two copies of the academic degree and transcript attested by HEC (Higher Education Commission Pakistan)
- Proof of financial means (Sometimes students are asked to open an account in German Bank. Ask the visa officer or consulate representative about the process in detail )
- Income and bank statements of the last 6 months of your sponsor
- The students who are funded by scholarship program in Germany should submit the relevant proofs and documents
- The student has to submit preliminary health insurance with application. From now, the German government is asking for valid health insurance for international students (Students can also take health insurance in Germany). Health insurance is basically needed which covers the time period until the student settled in Germany.
- student visa Security questionnaire Forms
- student visa applicant’s declaration form
- Proof of language abilities according to the standards of the Association of Language Testers in Europe (ALTE):
If the student is enrolled in German taught course, tests scores from “Zertifikat Deutsch” at least A1 level certificate or Goethe-Institute (GI) or NUML are required. If the student is enrolled in an English taught program then TOEFL (minimum score of 550) or IELTS (Band 6.0) are required.
If you have been refused a visa by an Embassy or High Commission before, written explanation about the reason for application and refusal letter are required.
The current processing time for a Germany study visa is between 5 and 10 weeks. To keep the student in pace with the admitted course, German consulate asks the prospective student to apply for the next semester when there is a minimum time -gap of 5 weeks between your appointment date and the starting date of the semester. The Embassy, in fact, holds the right to refuse applicants who have submitted a study visa application 5 weeks before the starting date of the semester.
Students have to undergo an interview session prior the issuance of visa. General questions asked are about Germany, student’s purpose of the study, assessment of your financial situation and previous Education the student has received
For embessy Click Here