Study Visa of Spain
When the person wants to study with family, friends in Spain, and in addition a person is a citizen in a country outside the EU,than a person may require to apply for a permit before the visit. What type of permit you require to apply for relied on how long an individual stay in Sweden. Whenever an individual visit in Spain will be equal or less than ninety days,a person may require to apply for a visit visa. Whenever an individual stay in Spain will be greater than ninety days he should need for a visitor residence visa permit.
It depends on the purpose of your travel to Spain, there are many types of visas that will apply to the occasion.Study Visa is for study in most reputed universities of that country.If students wants to pursue their studies they should go for Study Visa.They can do work or internship in that country where they want to do studies.No restrictions would impose on them.They can earn after their Six months graduation
For More Visa Information Click Here
General required documents for a Spain Visa Application:
- 1st is to DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM available on website , fill it entirely with loyalty. A person can also fill completely the Spain Visa form regarding application
- 2nd is two passport size photos must be attached to form. The photo must be a recent whole face capture with a light color
- 3rd is Person passport and photocopies of your recent visas which is valid for minimum three months beyond return date.A person passport should have minimum two blank pages.
- 4th is Travel Medical Certificate confirmation of at least thirty thousand Euro roes( € )coverage within Spain
- 5th is Cover Letter explaining the purpose of visit to Spain.
- 6th is the copy of candidate return ticket-reservation with flight numbers and date explaining the exit,entry from Spain. As keep in mind,It is not advisable to buy the ticket before getting the visa.
- 7th is proof of Hotel Booking accommodation for the complete duration of the stay in Spain’.
- 8th is proof of status regarding marriage certificate, death certificate, No of spouse
- 9th is the proof of sufficient financial means for the duration of live in Spain’s. The financial amount means ,each foreigner while applying for an Spain Visa has to explain owning to the Spain Embassy or Consulate, is Six hundred EEK per daywhile staying in Estonia.
- 10th is for Employment Candidate Employment contract
- 1st is the Current bank statement of the minimum Six months
- 2nd is the NOC( No objection certificate) From employer.
- 3rd is the ITR( Income -Tax Return ) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted from Salary.
- 11th is For self-employed:
- 1st is The copy of your license regarding business.
- 2nd is the Company bank statement of the minimum Six months.
- 3rd is Income Tax Return (ITR)
- 11th for Students is Proof of enrollment,NOC From recent University.
When once any person permit is entirely complete .Then He’ve received approval from selected Embassy of Spain .Than register his residence place with the Local Government authority within 1 month of his arrival.
Working while Studying
First thing is taking up a job while studying does not require an additional permit documents. If any person can study in Spain, then he has complete the right to work on part time basis. He can work even full time provided that his job does not affect with one’s performance of academics.
Every one Should be interested for getting a job in Spain.The non-EU students can stay for an extra Six months after getting graduation degree .
For embessy Click Here