[su_heading id=”Study Visa” class=”study visa”] UK Study Visa | Humara Visa[/su_heading]
STUDY IN UK VISA GUIDE
Now studying abroad is becoming more desirable for Pakistan students. There are many reasons it but we are concerned to about the way of get study visa for Pakistani students. Then obviously when Pakistani students are plans to study in the UK, he/she is non-European and needs to apply for UK student visa. There are so many types of visa having its own restrictions and also limitations. Also student visa depends on a person’s age, type of courses to study, duration of course, universities etc.
There are two types of student visas.
- You can apply for a six month visa as a “prospective” student, where you have not yet decided either on the course or the institution. And under the rules you can now switch over as a student at the UK. Because Pakistan was a visa national one had return to Pakistan for a student visa. That is not now the case Students are allowed to work part-time but no more than 20 hours per week.
- Cheap accommodation is usually plenty but first year students are advised to ask their institution to provide the same on campus.
Want to know How do I qualify to travel to the UK as a student?
You must be able to show that you have been accepted on a course of study at:
- A public institution of further or higher education.
- A private institution.
- Then your independent fee pay of school.
And you must also:
- You be able to pay for your course and support a accommodate yourself and any dependents without working or help from public funds.
- Then plan to leave the England when you complete your studies period.
Following documents are compulsory to apply for study visa of UK.
- Visa fee
- IELTS 4.5 (minimum 4.0 Score each Module).
- Valid passport.
- Filled & sign Visa Application form.
- Tuberculosis Test Report (Original)
- Five Passport size Photograph (white back ground and tie must).
- Original Educational Documents plus two set photocopy.
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Two reference letters from University Confirmation Acceptance Letter.
- Last 28 days bank statement on personal name of student with Bank manager‘s letter. Balance must cover one year fee + one year living cost in UK.
- 1st A Metric & Intermediate Certificates must be certified from your relevant board and attested by IBCC and Foreign Affairs Office.
- 2nd Your Bachelor Degree / Master Degree must be certified from your relevant university and attested by HEC and Foreign Affairs Office.
How to Apply:
- This section contains information about visa application fees if you are applying to come to the UK from Pakistan or Afghanistan. It also provides links to our guidance for most visa categories, including guidance on the supporting documents that you should provide with your application.
- Two types of student visa namely Student visit visa and a Tier 4 student visa. The student visitor visa is for short duration academic courses whereas Tier 4 visa is for long duration academic courses. So the student must be clear with his academic course requirements.
- After fulfilling first two steps, a student requires to send complete application to the British Embassy for approval.
- Then you just wait for your approval from the British Embassy and after the student has fulfilled all the all requirements.
- In the end, the student gets stamped with the visa details on his passport at the airport.
The Applying for a UK visa page explains how you can pay your application fee.
|Visa Processing Time||1-12 weeks|
|Visa Processing Fees||Rs- 53000 Approximately|
For more Details Click Here