Introduction to Turkey Study Visa
Turkey Study Visa is required to study abroad in Turkey, the prospective student has to obtain two major things. First is the admission in a reputable Turkish higher education institute and second is the Turkish student visa.
University Acceptance Letter
It’s mandatory to get an acceptance letter from any university or higher education institutes located in Turkey before applying for a Turkey Study Visa.
The students first have to select a study course or program in the specific academic field to pursue his/her higher studies. Then he/she has to research for the best Turkish university offering that course. Once you are decided about the university, you can apply online for admission only if the admission session is open. All students apply online in the universities. We highly recommended you to apply in more than one university, it will definitely minimize your chances of rejection.
The University will then assesses and evaluate the applicant’s eligibility for admission through previous academic records and other parameters. In a few days, the University authorities will send their decision. If you are selected for admission, you will receive an acceptance letter from the prospective institution. This acceptance letter is the key to your Turkish student visa approval. Visa is only granted with an acceptance letter.
For More Visa Information Click Here
Applying Procedure for Pakistani Students
Turkish Consulate in Pakistan accepts applications original acceptance letter. Applications without original acceptance latter will not be accepted at any cost. To get the acceptance letter, applicants should request his/her university to email the acceptance letter to the prospective consulate in the student’s home country via Gerry’s facilitation.
After getting the acceptence letter from any higher education institute, then you has to visit the website of the Turkish Consulate or Embassy in Pakistan: There are only two Turkish facilitation centers in Pakistan.
Turkish Consulate General Karachi: http://karachi.cg.mfa.gov.tr/Mission.
Turkish Embassy Islamabad: http://islamabad.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Mission.
After getting the acceptance email from Turkish university by Gerry’s. The applicants are contected and then asked to submit their applications and attach a hard copy of the received email to the print out of application. After that, it will be submission to the consulate of Turkey.
Medical reports are generally not required for Turkish student visa but students with government-based scholarship needs valid medical reports.
Turkey touristic visa and Business Purpose visa is pretty different from Work and Education. The Turkey study visa is lies in the following categories:
- 1st University Internships
- 2nd Erasmus Internship
- 3rd AISEC internship
- 4th Turkish Language
- 5th Education Purpose
- 6th Degree Course Purpose
- 7th Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus Education
Documents Required For Turkey Study Visa Application
- 1st A hardcopy of the Application Form
- 2nd Passport valid for more than 08 months after your arrival in Turkey.
- 3rd Attested photocopy of all previous passports
- 4th One or more biometric photographs with a white background.
- 5th A scanned copy of these photographs to email them to the concerned authorities.
- 6th Attested photocopy of academic transcript
- 7th previous certificates or degrees with their English translations
- 8th Equivalence statement proving the equivalency of your qualification like A-level-level certificates
- Language proficiency certificates
- For masters program, the applicant should attach or upload the bachelor’s degree and transcript with English translation.
- A travel health insurance certificate. It should be valid for 90 days from entry date in Turkey. It generally required to apply for a visa. Your travel agency can easily provide this certificate or if you are applying through an academic consultant then your study abroad consultant might help you to get the certificate.
- It is necessary to provide a commitment letter from your financial sponsor with the sponsor’s CNIC and signature.
- Applicant’s consent letter for verification purpose
- Admission letter from applied to the institute and therefore should be attached.
- Consent letter required for under 18 students
- Merriage certificate with spouse’s documents if applied
Visa fee in Pakistani Rupees would be as follows:
- Single Entry fee: 9.000 PRs
- Multiple Entries fee: 36.000 PRs and
- Single Transit fee: 9.000 PRs
Visa Processing Time for Pakistani Students only
Bring a Printed and signed application form along with the mentioned documents. Then sent to the Gerry’s. Gerry’s might have certain objections and return your application. Try to submit a foolproof application at Gerry’s and wait for the response. The processing of visa takes 4-8 week and then you can fly as a study abroad student in Turkey