Why Study in USA :
- Why do you wish to study in the USA and not in Pakistan?
- What is the purpose of your trip?
- Have you ever been to US?
- What if you get a US degree here, would you like to go to US again for higher Studies?
- Why did you select US for higher studies? Isn’t this course offered by any university or college in Pakistan?
About Your Course:
You might want to look out for the following questions.
- Why did you select this course? Is it relevant to your previous studies?
- Why are you taking this course?
- What is the course structure & contents?
- Why don’t you do this course in your country?
- How long will your studies last?
- What is the scope of your course?
- What do you plan to study at the university?
- What benefit will bring this course to you?
About Your Academic Background
They ask you about your academic background. Be sure to know what you have been doing all these years.
- 1st Where did you do your last course of study?
- 2nd What is your High School, Degree or Master’s percentage or grade?
- 3rd What is your specialization?
- 4th What are your subjects in last course of study (High School, Degree or Master’s)?
About Your Institute
They do this all, though reason is very unclear but what can we do about it. Just be prepared for it.
- 1st Can you tell me some details about your university?
- 2nd Why have you chosen this specific university?
- 3rd Which university are you planning to go to?
- 4th Can you tell me the location of the university/college?
- 5th Why did you choose this institute?
Tell Your Current Business or Job
Here is some more information they use to get to know you better. In any case, no matter what, you just never say badly about previous job.and It’s not a good practice.
- 1st Show your Experience Certificate. (if applicable)
- 2nd Why are you leaving your current job?
They don’t want you saying double meaning things in their country and confusing or scaring everyone.
- 1st Could you please show me your TOEFL/IELTS ?
- 2nd Why are your TOEFL/IELTS score low?
Your Bonus Tips Interview:
- 1st Practice good nonverbal communication, Body language is a Language.
- 2nd Good dressing shows your interest and that you are taking this seriously.
- 3rd Listen to them carefully. You don’t want to ask them to repeat their question again and again.
- 4th Don’t talk too much. Don’t tell if not asked.
- 5th Use appropriate language.
- 6th Even if they ask an irrelevant question, you should get rid of it but answer every question with full intent.
[su_button url=”https://humaravisa.com/category/study-visa/” style=”3d” size=”12″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: info-circle”]Click here for Other’s Visa Details[/su_button]