FRANCE VISIT VISA
France Visas Information
Stage 1 – Collect information about your condition
Get the details and check if you need a France Visas or not this site helps you gather the information you will need before applying for your online visa.
A France Visas assistant will help you decide, depending on your situation, the France Visas requirements you are facing, the shipping costs and the required supporting documentation.
If you have been living in the Schengen area for the past six months please use the Visa Calculator tool to find out the exact number of days you have left.
In addition to providing important general information, this link provides pages specific to your region, for the most accurate details of your visa application.
Stage 2 – Set up my program online
Fulfill the visa application form to apply for a visa, you must require the followings:
- 1st The travel document in good condition, issued 10 years ago, with 2 blank pages, valid for at least 3 months after the date you plan to leave the Schengen Area, or in case you stay longer, valid for at least three months on expiry date. However, in the event of a confirmed emergency, this final requirement may be waived.
- 2nd two Recent ID photos in pdf format.
- 3rd Supporting documents (original and copy) depending on your status and plan.
- 4th Your application fee is included in the file.
- 5th If your home country is eligible, you must complete an online application form. You will be guided through the instructions on the screen.
- 6th Before you can verify and print your application, you will be asked to create a personal account that includes your email address in order to keep your completed form partially or in full. After this step, you will receive a list of required documents and have the opportunity to book your nomination.
Stage 3 – Book your appointments
Arrange appointment with a visa application center.
Make sure you have allowed enough period before your departure date to schedule an appointment to renew your application.
Check appointments time to make sure you can apply three months to two weeks before your long-term visa travel date and six months to two weeks of your travel visa to obtain a temporary residence visa.
In most cases, embassy services use external service providers to identify applicants for visas and their documents. Attorney services, however, remain fully responsible for reviewing applications and making visa issuance decisions.
You will find all the information needed to make an appointment in the country of the application page.
Stage 4 – Send your file
Application in person
You should go where you are seen with all the required documents. Carry a copy of each document, including your passport and ID pages.
The service provider (or ambassador) will receive you, review your application, collect visa fees, take your bio-metric data (photo and fingerprints) and keep your passport and copies of all your supporting documents for transfer.
Applying for a visa will take about 20 minutes at the visa center.
All visas issued by France are bio-metric visas.
Anyone applying for a visa who is 12 years or older must apply for a visa in person. The following bio-metric data will be required: image (scanned or taken at the time of your appointment), and ten fingerprints for each fingerprint.
Management costs incurred in processing your application. The amount paid is retained by the authorities, or in cases where visas are denied. For more information, please refer to the visa application form (pdf).
The application fee is received by external service provider. The cost of the service varies from country to country, but may not exceed € 40 by applying for a visa. External service providers are authorized by management to provide additional services at a cost.
You can feel free to visit your visa application if:
You have previously held Schengen visas and used them legally.
He travels often or for the same purpose.
Stage 5 – Track your application
In many cases, you can track the progress of your application. Go to our track progress on your application page.
You will be notified when your passport is ready to be collected at the France Visas center where you applied.
In some cases, a passport can be sent by postal services.
For Further details Click Here