GREECE VISIT VISA
GREECE VISIT INFORMATION
Greece Schengen visa
Citizens need a visa to jaunt Greece Visa as a tourist. Staying is sometimes shorter than 90 days and a visa expires in 90 days. The applicant is required to be present when applying for a visa and a complete of 10 documents is required.
Greece Visa requirements
Schengen Visa may be a local Schengen visa, which covers most of the European Economic Area, similarly as many other neighboring countries. The visa allows visitors to remain within the Schengen area for up to 90 days in an exceedingly 180-day period. The visa applies to tourism, family visits, and business.
- You want to send a passport or other travel document issued ten years ago. This could have a minimum of 2 blank pages and be valid for a minimum of another 3 months after the date you propose to depart the Schengen area.
- All and sundry taking your travel document with you need to submit their own visa form.
- After you apply your fingerprints are taken. This may remain valid for five years. Some applicants, like children under 12, don’t have to be fingerprinted.
- You maybe charged your request fee. If you apply through an external service provider you may also must pay a further fee to the provider.
Documents required for Greece Visa:
1st Visa Application Form: Complete the Greek form.
2nd Passport: A photograph must not be quite 6 months old.
3rd Current Information if you’re employed:
- A letter from your employer with an organization letterhead, with contact details, stating that you just are given leave, time and duration of the trip, which you’ll return to figure immediately.
- Current financial statement for the last six months
- Income Taxation Return (ITR)
- Original Payment Slips
If you’re self Employed:
- Submit a replica of your business license
- Company statement for the last 6 months
- Income taxation Return (ITR)
If you’re student:
- Submit a politician letter from your school stating that you just are in good standing which you’re enrolled within the next semester.
- No Object certificate from School or University.
If you’re retired then: Submit proof of your superannuation.
4th Hotel reservations: Hotel reservations during your visit.
The Hotel Travel Embassy recommends that you simply don’t purchase tickets until a visa is approved. Don’t risk your money, time and energy by buying real tickets. Get hotel bookings of any city within the world within minutes for visa purposes.
5th Bank Statement:
The applicant’s monthly statement. The statement must clearly indicate the applicant’s name as account holder, account ratings and date of statement. If the statements are printed online they need to be approved by the bank officials.
Original bank statements for the last 3 months showing sufficient coverage to remain within the Schengen area.
6th Travel Insurance:
Proof of travel insurance and Insurance Certificate and benefit table. You’ll also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you simply have insurance with them and a duplicate of the MasterCard and benefits table.
Minimum cover of EUR 30,000. Travel insurance must cover the price of repatriation for medical reasons and a Money Certificate must be issued by an underwriter operating in Australia or within the EU. You’ll be able to also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you simply have insurance with them and a replica of the MasterCard and benefits table.
Travel insurance Travel medical insurance for everybody from everywhere the planet. Find travel coverage cover, lost checked baggage, emergency response and natural disasters, personal debt. Be prepared for unforeseen health problems and accidents.
7th Airline Reservations:
Bookings (flights) of your tourist country and round-trip ticket.
Get one-way confirmation, return trips, and bookings of flights to multiple cities for visa purposes.
8th Previous Passport:
Provide a previous passport if available.
9th Cover letter:
A written letter detailing the applicant’s details, travel and other details of other members traveling with you.
Original passport or travel document for a minimum of six months valid on the day of travel and has a minimum of 2 clear visa pages for any marking.
For Further Details Click Here