Pakistani who are planning to travel Japan are required to carry a valid Japan Tourist Visa in order to go to Japan. There are different types of Japanese visa, depending on your purpose of trip and the duration of your stay there. Make sure to apply for the appropriate one according to your specific situation.
Pakistani nationals are required to apply for a Japan Tourist Visa when visiting Japan. Applying for Japan visa includes presenting your required documents at the embassy in either Karachi or Islamabad. Once you gather all the requirements documents for a Japan visa in hand then application is just a simple process.
Japan Tourist Visa has been launched in April 2020 for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, it will simplify the process and eliminates the need to visit embassy and the process is entirely completed online. The Japanese government is expecting to reach around 60 million foreign visitors each year by 2030 by using eVisa.
Visa types of Japan Tourist Visa
Short-Term Stay Visa are:
- Tourist Visa
- Japan Online e-Visa
- Transit Visa
- Business Visa
Long-Term Stay Visa of Japan
- Highly Skilled Professional Visa
- Working Visa
- Specified Visa
- General Visa
- Official Visa
- Diplomatic Visa
For more visa information Click Here
Required documents for Japan Tourist Visa
For the applicants who are not the nationals of 26 visa-free countries should meet the following visa requirements to obtain a Japanese tourist visa without any hassle:
- First, hold a passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank pages.
- A visa application form fully filled.
- A recent color passport photo.
- A valid copy of your birth certificate to Japan Tourist Visa.
- For married persons, submit a marriage certificate if it was issued within the last year.
- Please show your intention to leave the country when your authorized stay is over.
- You have to show that you are financially able to support yourself during your time in Japan.
- Provide a financial certificate for the previous six months issued by your bank.
- The applicant’s tax return.
- If you are applying without a sponsor, a copy of your Certificate of Employment must be submitted.
- All tourists from 26 japan allowed visa-free countries are required to hold a valid passport for their intended stay in order to obtain their visit eVisa.
- You have to provide scheduled and travel plans for your trip.
Japan tourist visa validity/duration
Single entry visas:
Valid for 3 months from issue and allows a stay in the country for up to 15 days. It is not possible to extend its validity.
Double visa entry:
Double entry visa consist of six months validity from the date of issue from embassy for Japan Tourist Visa.
Multiple entry visas
To Visit Japan multiple times from the issuing date between 1 to 5 years, but your every stay should not exceed 15 or 30-days depending on the visitor’s nationality and passport type he has.
Japan Visa fee
Fees are subjected to change any time and fees are collected in the local currency in the embassy or consulate which is located in your country and it must be paid at the time of submitting your application after that you will receive a payment proof.
Single-entry is approximately 3,000 yen, cost multiple-entry is around 6,000 yen and for a transit fee cost is 700 yen and please do note that all fees are collected in the local currency of the country.
For more information from Japan Embessy Click Here
if the information change with the passage of time kindly inform us in order to make our services better for the future and to entertain you queriesSingle-entry is approximately 3,000 yen, cost multiple-entry is around 6,000 yen and for a transit fee cost is 700 yen and please do note that all fees are collected in the local currency of the country