Requirement For Malaysia Visit Visa
To Spend Holidays on Malaysia ,Malaysia Visit Visa is necessary.Below is The Documents Required For Malaysia Visit Visa.
- Four passport size pictures , with white background for Malaysia Visit Visa.
- Recent bank statements or proof of business (NTN Cert and Trading Licence)
- Duly filled Visa Application Form link of Malaysia Visa application form below.
- Letter of Intent.
- Passport with more than 6 month validity available.
- Copy of National ID card.
- Copy of Passport Home Page.
- Copy of invitation letter from Malaysia Received.
- Copy of VDR Letter If you apply for employment/dependent/student visa.
- Pakistani citizens holding Diplomatic or Official passport do not need visa for stay not exceeding 30 days only for Malaysia Visit Visa
REQUIREMENT FOR CITIZEN OF AFGHANISTAN OF MALAYSIA VISA
- Four passport sized photos , with white background
- Recent bank statements or/and proof of business (copy of NTN Cert and Trading Licence)
- Duly filled Visa Application Form
- Letter of intent
- Passport with more than 6 month validity
- Copy of Country NIC
- Copy of Passport Home page.
- Copy of invitation letter from Malaysia
- Copy of VDR Letter (for employment/dependent/student visa)
For Non-Diplomatic and Non-Official Afghanistan Passports
- No Objection Certificate from Government of Afghanistan and
- Visa Approval Letter by Immigration Department of Malaysia or/and
- Invitation Letter by Malaysian Government
It may takes seven working days on wards for the Malaysia Visit Visa to be processed (Upon receiving of application from the authorized visa agents at this High Commission). Therefore, kindly plan your travel accordingly as we are not bound to process any application based on certain applicant exclusive needs and requirements.
VISA PROCESSING FEE
*Note: New Visa fee effective from 1st June 2019.
|2.||Processing Fee (including VAT)||11,700.00|
- The fee above is excluded service charges charged by the authorised dropbox.
- The service charges may vary from each authorised dropbox.
Therefore, all submission forwarded must be accompanied with total payment as the above for each application. The payment must be in form of DEMAND DRAFT in the name of MALAYSIAN VLN PAKISTAN (PRIVATE) LIMITED.
Submission / query about visa application can only be done through our AUTHORISED VISA AGENTS (Drop Box Facility). As the applicants could not be entertained for any query directly through the High Commission.
For Further Details Click Here