Our country has a Philippines visa-free policy for 191 countries. And e-visa policy for 1 country. | These countries include Taiwan, Brunei, Hong Kong, and Macau. The Philippines requires a prior visa for 44 countries. There is 1 country for which is refused a visa. Normally the Philippines is part of South-Eastern Asia, Asia.
- Philippines Visa for Tourist:
- The stay is usually a short stay with a period of 59 days and the visa expires in 90 days. The applicant is not required to be present when applying for a visa and a total of 9 documents are required.
- Also, Applicants for temporary visitor’s visas should normally apply at the Philippine Embassy or Consulate that has jurisdiction over their place of residence.
- For more tourist visa Information click here
Documents required for Philippines tourist visa:
- 1 Visa Application Form: Complete application form for the Philippines
- 3 Passport: Original Passport or Travel document with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- 4 Passport Copy: A clear scan of the information pages of your signed, machine-readable passport. Also provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details, and passport issue, and expiry dates. It would be Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Previous Passport:
- Provide a previous passport if any.
- Hotel Bookings:
- Hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit. Moreover, the Hotel Itinerary Embassy recommends not purchasing tickets until the visa is approved. Furthermore, don’t risk your money, time, and effort by buying actual tickets and Get hotel bookings for any city in the world within minutes for visa purposes.
- Flight Bookings: Flight reservations(s) for the country of your visit and return ticket
- Flight Itinerary and Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight. Also get verifiable one way, round trip, and multi-city flight bookings for visa purposes.
- Cover Letter: Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel, and details of the other members traveling with you.
- 9.Current Details: Employed:
- A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose, and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job.
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Original payslips Self Employed:
- Include a copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Student:
- Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester.
- No Object certificate from School or University. Retired:
- Submit proof of your retirement fund.
- Travel Philippines Visa – Requirements, Document checklist, Visa Extension for Philippines visa in 2020
- The Philippines offers 1 type of visa for tourism purposes. Citizens of 191 countries can visit the Philippines visa-free. People from 1 country can get a visa online. Passport holders of 44 countries need to obtain a visa before visiting. Tourist visa has a maximum stay of 59 days. Also, The Philippines is part of Asia with the main city in Manila. Its a Developing country with a population of 103M. The main currency is the Philippine Peso. The languages spoken are English.
For more information Click Here.