South Africa Tourist Visa
Whenever person wants to visit South Africa Tourist Visa, you must produce a valid visa before you can enter into the country. The visa will be issued for a visit for visit or business purposes .It is valid for a period of ninety days.
The large number of foreign countries are exempted from visa control, which means that citizens from those countries do not need a visa to visit South Africa.
The visa is not issued at South African ports of entry. Whenever any person arrives without a visa, immigration officials are obliged to put you onto a flight back to your home country.
Special visit/tourist visas are for inter-national travelers who are living on residence outside South Africa.He has wish to visit the broad country on limited time basis for visit and any business purposes for a duration of ninety days..
The tourist visa simply shows that your South African Embassy has been reviewed your application and they decided that you are eligible for visit their country..
The South Africa Tourist Visa will allow you to visit to a South African port of entry. Then from where an office of immigration will then be decided ,if a person is allowed to enter South Africa. In addition to this, how long an individual can live for that particular visit.The visitors are restricted to their activities.
As in the Entry to Africa, the visitor visa is said as a visitor’s permit. The duration of permit visa validity is determined from entry date into that country,it will be given under the Condition heading on the visa document . The individual must fulfill that he is applying for the correct visa/permit.
The conditions which are required for South Africa Tourist Visa differ from country to country and the requirements are subject to change.
As keep in mind that there is a fee charged for issuing a visa. The individual would check the fees with the office as well as this is updated on annual basis. Fee can be paid in many currencies in different countries.
South African Tourist visas may be granted for:
- 1st is to visits to family or any friends and also for tourism purposes
- 2nd business purposes
- 3rd spouse to join a spouse who is in South Africa on a work or study permit
- 4th children to join parents who are in South Africa on work or study permits
- 5th The fiance to join his or her partner with the intention of marrying within 90 days
- 6th study purposes (max stay 3-months)
- 7th charitable or voluntary activities
- 8th research
- 9th conferences
- 10th sport events
The credentials required to apply for a South Africa Tourist Visa
- 1st passport or travel document valid for no less than 30 days after the expiry of your intended visit
- 2nd Your passport must have at least TWO unused page for entry / departure endorsements
- 3rd A completed Form BI-84 (application for a visa)
- 4th Payment of the prescribed fee
- 5th A yellow-fever vaccination certificate (if required)
- 7th Statement and/or documentation confirming the purpose and duration of your visit
- 8th Two color passport photographs
- 9th The return ticket if you are travelling by air.
- 10th If you have kids travelling with you in South Africa,than first you will need to provide the following additional documents
- Proof of guardianship or custody or
- Consent from the guardian in the case of an unaccompanied minor.
- 11th Proof of financial means to pay for your living expenses while in South Africa in the form of:
- 11.1 Bank statements
- 11.2 Salary advances
- 11.3 Undertakings by the host(s) in South Africa
- 11.4 Bursary
- 11.5 The medical cover
- 11.6 Cash available (including credit cards and travelers cheque)
For more Information Click Here